This page contains resources for our state legislators, including information about Colorado’s Community Health Centers (CHCs), fact sheets for the 2021 legislative session, and other documents.
- Contains information about each of Colorado’s 20 CHCs, including legislative districts, contact information, and key statistics.
- Includes information about Colorado CHCs and their value for the state’s health care system.
- Includes details and statistics on CHCs’ response to COVID-19
- Highlights top 2021 legislative and budget priorities for CCHN, the unified voice for Colorado’s 20 CHCs.
Colorado Community Health Network (CCHN) is the membership organization and unified voice for Colorado’s 20 federally Qualified Community Health Centers. Learn more by viewing the CCHN Brochure.
- Jennifer Miles email@example.com 303-668-3979
CCHN State Policy Staff: